the birdsnest
the birdsnest
the birdsnest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cb electronics

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOK OUT PP TOWN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/1/2009, 11:50 pm

the bird is comming to town on thursday cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/2/2009, 3:35 am

Admin wrote:
OMG all h3lls gonna break loose and feathers are gonna fly Shocked Shawn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/2/2009, 1:31 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"][quote="Admin"]the bird is comming to town on thursday cheers Twisted Evil[/quote] OMG all h3lls gonna break loose and feathers are gonna fly Shocked Shawn[/quote] thats rught br Twisted Evil o
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com
binrat

binrat

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/2/2009, 3:22 pm

Is it "bird" season there or is he safe?

binrat
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventureupwards.com

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/2/2009, 4:27 pm

Its always bird season around these parts....especially BLUEBIRDS Very Happy Ya know its funny Henry left the area months ago and I swear every time I happen to sandbag on 21 there is some type of comment or refference made about him Rolling Eyes Im telling you the man is infamous lol! Shawn
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/3/2009, 10:55 pm

Admin wrote:

Word on Firestaters forum is that you got locked down today!

I don't know what went on 'cause I was at work....
Back to top Go down

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/4/2009, 4:04 am

MonkeyMan wrote:
Admin wrote:

There were a few points when from my vantage point in Perkiomenville I could not understand anything that anyone was sayimg but.....I must say if anyone was getting put on hold it was F.S. B.B was booming over top of him as if he wasnt there.This is of course nothing new,When B.B. lived here no matter where he was I could almost always hear him over top of F.S....F.S. has the watts make no mistake but hes got no modulation to back it up,never has ever since he moved here.People talk over top of him running 1/4 the power he has.I have carried on full conversations with B.B rite thru F.S.,ie B.B. was on one side of him and I was many miles away on the other side workin my 200 watts and keying rite thru F.S. and his B.S.Now if he got a real talking radio with some balls like a Connex or a Galaxy everyone would be in trouble but hes too good to run import junk...No hed rather run ham garbage thats lucky if it gets 35% modulation lol! Cool Shawn
P.S. Im sure this will somehow wind up on F.S. forum but I dont give a shat...Im just STATING FACT Exclamation
Back to top Go down
binrat

binrat

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/4/2009, 12:21 pm

So what you are saying is the F.S. is running ham gear that does not really swing with the modulation. That sounds about right for ham gear.
And, B.B. got everybody upset again by locking the channle down?

binrat
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventureupwards.com

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/4/2009, 2:11 pm

binrat wrote:
So what you are saying is the F.S. is running ham gear that does not really swing with the modulation. That sounds about right for ham gear.
And, B.B. got everybody upset again by locking the channle down?

binrat
Yeah its hard to explain...F.S. sounds clean and all and he throws one heck of a signal on the meter but as strong as it is its weak on the modulation side of things therefore its easy to talk rite over and or thru it.I hope my ham gear comment didnt offend,I know youv recently joined the ranks but.....I have never heard a general coverage hf ham rig that was worth a darn on am.Oh and yes and no...B.B. did lock things down but...he was most certainly provoked.As soon as he got near the area and started calling for one of his friends he was meeting up here it started with absolutely no provocation[the carrier whipping and music mauls].B.B. and channel 21...like oil and water hahahaha some things never change lol! Shawn

Last edited by outlawmobile on 9/5/2009, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/4/2009, 10:48 pm

outlawmobile wrote:
MonkeyMan wrote:
Admin wrote:

There were a few points when from my vantage point in Perkiomenville I could not understand anything that anyone was sayimg but.....I must say if anyone was getting put on hold it was F.S. B.B was booming over top of him as if he wasnt there.This is of course nothing new,When B.B. lived here no matter where he was I could almost always hear him over top of F.S....F.S. has the watts make no mistake but hes got no modulation to back it up,never has ever since he moved here.People talk over top of him running 1/4 the power he has.I have carried on full conversations with B.B rite thru F.S.,ie B.B. was on one side of him and I was many miles away on the other side workin my 200 watts and keying rite thru F.S. and his B.S.Now if he got a real talking radio with some balls like a Connex or a Galaxy everyone would be in trouble but hes too good to run import junk...No hed rather run ham garbage thats lucky if it gets 35% modulation lol! Cool Shawn
P.S. Im sure this will somehow wind up on F.S. forum but I dont give a shat...Im just STATING FACT Exclamation

Ooooooo! I'm tellin'!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty9/5/2009, 12:07 am

Ooooooo! I'm tellin'!!!!!! Hahahaha you can tell him whatever you want.I have told him on more than one occasion that he lacks modulation so its nothing I wouldnt tell him myself.He just needs to step up to the plate and put down his $220.00 for a new Connex 3300 and drive that into his big a$$ Collins amp and dude he would rule supreme.He laughs at me when I tell him he needs to get a Connex or a Galaxy in order to accomplish what he seems to want,and that is to be able to put the entire channel on hold.Oh well no matter I hear word he will be back in Miami by winter anyway Rolling Eyes Shawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK OUT PP TOWN   LOOK OUT PP TOWN Empty

Back to top Go down

LOOK OUT PP TOWN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the birdsnest :: Basket :: Birds Nest :: Cb Radio-
Jump to: