the birdsnest
the birdsnest
the birdsnest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cb electronics

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there any way that?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Is there any way that????? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty8/3/2009, 1:54 am

A Wilson 1000 could have something wrong with it that it would not recieve rite but yet would show to be fine on a known good swr meter? Since I put the Magnun 257 and Wilson in/on the Grand -Am I have felt something just wasnt rite.It just doesnt seem to have the recieve it should.I brought the radio in the house today and it seems to work great on the base...Although that isnt really a very fair comparison considering its now hooked up to a 20 something foot antenna thats mounted about 25/30 feet in the air at the bottom.I hate to take it back down to Delalware to get looked at but if I dont I will void my warranty.Also I have heard from several people now that the Magnums have horrible recieves in them and Im just going to have to deal with it or get a receive amp.Any thoughts or ideas??? Shawn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty8/3/2009, 2:35 am

[quote="outlawmobile"]A Wilson 1000 could have something wrong with it that it would not recieve rite but yet would show to be fine on a known good swr meter? Since I put the Magnun 257 and Wilson in/on the Grand -Am I have felt something just wasnt rite.It just doesnt seem to have the recieve it should.I brought the radio in the house today and it seems to work great on the base...Although that isnt really a very fair comparison considering its now hooked up to a 20 something foot antenna thats mounted about 25/30 feet in the air at the bottom.I hate to take it back down to Delalware to get looked at but if I dont I will void my warranty.Also I have heard from several people now that the Magnums have horrible recieves in them and Im just going to have to deal with it or get a receive amp.Any thoughts or ideas??? Shawn[/quote]STOP DEALING WITH R&R I HAVE A MAGNUM S-9 THAT HAS GREAT RECIEVE I BOUGHT IT NEW FROM TWO WATT
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty8/3/2009, 6:44 am

Yeah I know,I know.I shoulda just ordered it from Sparkys and waited a few days to get here.Im going all Sparkys from now on until they give me a reason not to.Havent gotten a radio there yet but they have given me great,fast and knowledgable service with the things I have gotten there so far so Im going to just give them all my business.No muss no fuss,sit at the keyboard,order it up and wait for it to show up on the doorstep Very Happy easy as pie Exclamation Bump Bump
Back to top Go down
binrat

binrat

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty8/3/2009, 4:08 pm

I only deal with sparky's for new gear. I did send my hr2510 to Doc's in Buffalo and that is turning into a saga thou.
binrat
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventureupwards.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty8/3/2009, 6:25 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"]Yeah I know,I know.I shoulda just ordered it from Sparkys and waited a few days to get here.Im going all Sparkys from now on until they give me a reason not to.Havent gotten a radio there yet but they have given me great,fast and knowledgable service with the things I have gotten there so far so Im going to just give them all my business.No muss no fuss,sit at the keyboard,order it up and wait for it to show up on the doorstep Very Happy easy as pie Exclamation Bump Bump[/quote]i have heard some horor stories about sparkys you should have ordered it fro two watt and you would have a laud radio
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty8/3/2009, 6:29 pm

[quote="binrat"]I only deal with sparky's for new gear. I did send my hr2510 to Doc's in Buffalo and that is turning into a saga thou.
binrat[/quote]if you want good work done on 10 meter radios i can give you two watts land line
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty9/1/2009, 12:00 am

I bet it's the Pontiac. Try it in a Ford, or better yet, a Nissan. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty9/1/2009, 3:49 am

MonkeyMan wrote:
[img]Is there any way that????? 2009_infiniti_g37_sedan_02[/img] I got a better idea...How bout one of these Question Wouldnt it look sexy with a cb antenna sprouting up outta the roof Question Laughing Oh Yeah Baby Infiniti,doesnt get much classier than that.Screw Mercedes Benz and BMW hahaha Cool Shawn
P.S. yes M.M. I know I know theyr made by Nissan study
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty9/1/2009, 11:44 pm

outlawmobile wrote:
MonkeyMan wrote:
[img]Is there any way that????? 2009_infiniti_g37_sedan_02[/img] I got a better idea...How bout one of these Question Wouldnt it look sexy with a cb antenna sprouting up outta the roof Question Laughing Oh Yeah Baby Infiniti,doesnt get much classier than that.Screw Mercedes Benz and BMW hahaha Cool Shawn

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty9/1/2009, 11:47 pm

[quote="MonkeyMan"][quote="outlawmobile"][quote="MonkeyMan"]I bet it's the Pontiac. Try it in a Ford, or better yet, a Nissan. Razz[/quote] [img][img]https://2img.net/h/i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/outlawmobile/2009_infiniti_g37_sedan_02.jpg[/img][/img] I got a better idea...How bout one of these Question Wouldnt it look sexy with a cb antenna sprouting up outta the roof Question Laughing Oh Yeah Baby Infiniti,doesnt get much classier than that.Screw Mercedes Benz and BMW hahaha Cool Shawn
P.S. yes M.M. I know I know theyr made by Nissan study[/quote]

lol![/quote] i would still like to have a chrysler crossfire cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty9/5/2009, 9:13 am

Admin wrote:
MonkeyMan wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:
MonkeyMan wrote:

lol!
i would still like to have a chrysler crossfire cheers Twisted Evil
The Crossfire is a very shall we say interesting looking car.I cant really say that I care for the looks of them but then again I cant say that I dont like the looks of them.I guess in my case as they say...the jury is still out on that one,Shawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way that?????   Is there any way that????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any way that?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the birdsnest :: Basket :: Birds Nest :: Cb Radio-
Jump to: