the birdsnest

cb electronics

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Like I needed any more critters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Like I needed any more critters   8/12/2009, 10:42 pm

The rat dog is Gizmo,I named him that because he was Max which we already had so that wasnt going to work.He came to us about a month ago.He is a 5 year old PekaPoo or something like that.The bird is Patches...Dumb name for a bird if you ask me but...He is an 11 year old Conure and has only ever known this name.He came to us a couple days ago.2 of the pics were taken by the pool.The little rat dog loves to swim and the bird seemed to love being outside in the fresh air and sunshine.I told my wife to quit sending me emails about these free to a good home critters we have more than enough! Shawn
Back to top Go down
binrat

PostSubject: Re: Like I needed any more critters   8/13/2009, 12:14 am

So what are you saying?? that you have gone to the dogs now??

binrar
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventureupwards.com

PostSubject: Re: Like I needed any more critters   8/13/2009, 12:55 am

binrat wrote:

binrar
Hahaha I might as well I guess.I now have 3 dogs,1 conure,2 tanks full of fish,1 Ball Python,a pond full of fish and 2 Rats.You were probubly ok till you read rats rite??? Actually man they are very smart,very affectionate and they double as a great garbage disposal.Seriously they get everything that goes stale in the snack closet and stuff.Only cost of ownership is a bag of bedding once in a while.BUMP BUMP,Shawn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like I needed any more critters   8/13/2009, 3:13 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"][quote="binrat"]So what are you saying?? that you have gone to the dogs now??

binrar[/quote] Hahaha I might as well I guess.I now have 3 dogs,1 conure,2 tanks full of fish,1 Ball Python,a pond full of fish and 2 Rats.You were probubly ok till you read rats rite??? Actually man they are very smart,very affectionate and they double as a great garbage disposal.Seriously they get everything that goes stale in the snack closet and stuff.Only cost of ownership is a bag of bedding once in a while.BUMP BUMP,Shawn[/quote]not only has he gone to the dogs he now has a zoo Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Like I needed any more critters   8/13/2009, 3:46 pm

Admin wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:
binrat wrote:

binrar
Hahaha I might as well I guess.I now have 3 dogs,1 conure,2 tanks full of fish,1 Ball Python,a pond full of fish and 2 Rats.You were probubly ok till you read rats rite??? Actually man they are very smart,very affectionate and they double as a great garbage disposal.Seriously they get everything that goes stale in the snack closet and stuff.Only cost of ownership is a bag of bedding once in a while.BUMP BUMP,Shawn
not only has he gone to the dogs he now has a zoo Twisted Evil lol!
Yeah I just need some monkeys and an elephant in the back yard and I can start charging admission Twisted Evil Shawn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like I needed any more critters   8/13/2009, 7:45 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"][quote="Admin"][quote="outlawmobile"][quote="binrat"]So what are you saying?? that you have gone to the dogs now??

binrar[/quote] Hahaha I might as well I guess.I now have 3 dogs,1 conure,2 tanks full of fish,1 Ball Python,a pond full of fish and 2 Rats.You were probubly ok till you read rats rite??? Actually man they are very smart,very affectionate and they double as a great garbage disposal.Seriously they get everything that goes stale in the snack closet and stuff.Only cost of ownership is a bag of bedding once in a while.BUMP BUMP,Shawn[/quote]not only has he gone to the dogs he now has a zoo Twisted Evil lol![/quote] Yeah I just need some monkeys and an elephant in the back yard and I can start charging admission Twisted Evil Shawn[/quote]you qualify for the monkey now all you need is an elephant
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like I needed any more critters   

Back to top Go down

Like I needed any more critters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1