the birdsnest
the birdsnest
the birdsnest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cb electronics

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the cat.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Whats the cat..... Empty
PostSubject: Whats the cat.....   Whats the cat..... Empty7/9/2009, 1:34 am

got everybodys tongue????? Shawn
Back to top Go down
binrat

binrat

Whats the cat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the cat.....   Whats the cat..... Empty7/9/2009, 5:16 pm

outlawmobile wrote:

Yup, pretty much so. Very busy at work, and with honey do lists at home I just last night got a dipole set up for my HF rig. Listening to a radio net from Ohio on 80 metres clear as day last night. The SWR is all over so going to pick up an antenna tuner on Sat.

binrat
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventureupwards.com

Whats the cat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the cat.....   Whats the cat..... Empty7/9/2009, 6:47 pm

binrat wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:

Yup, pretty much so. Very busy at work, and with honey do lists at home I just last night got a dipole set up for my HF rig. Listening to a radio net from Ohio on 80 metres clear as day last night. The SWR is all over so going to pick up an antenna tuner on Sat.

binrat
Cool...I havent done anything quite that exciting but I did purchase and put up a like new IMAX 2000 for $30.00.Couldnt pass that deal up.My old Shakesphere has long since seen its better days.Matter of fact not only is the entire protectice clearcoat worn off but it has pretty darn deep cracks along most all of its length.Heck I got that antenna from a buddy of mine like 6/7 years ago and it had been sitting along side his garage in the weeds for like 10 years.The IMAX is awesome though,absolutely perfect match without any adjustments.Allright much to do,the pool vac is calling my name Very Happy Peace Out...Shawn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Whats the cat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the cat.....   Whats the cat..... Empty7/9/2009, 11:37 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"][quote="binrat"][quote="outlawmobile"]got everybodys tongue????? Shawn[/quote]

binrat[/quote] Cool...I havent done anything quite that exciting but I did purchase and put up a like new IMAX 2000 for $30.00.Couldnt pass that deal up.My old Shakesphere has long since seen its better days.Matter of fact not only is the entire protectice clearcoat worn off but it has pretty darn deep cracks along most all of its length.Heck I got that antenna from a buddy of mine like 6/7 years ago and it had been sitting along side his garage in the weeds for like 10 years.The IMAX is awesome though,absolutely perfect match without any adjustments.Allright much to do,the pool vac is calling my name Very Happy Peace Out...Shawn[/quote]i would have put up a 5/8 wave imax is a bleedover stick that is just a 1/4 wave
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com

Whats the cat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the cat.....   Whats the cat..... Empty7/10/2009, 4:53 pm

Admin wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:
binrat wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:

binrat
Cool...I havent done anything quite that exciting but I did purchase and put up a like new IMAX 2000 for $30.00.Couldnt pass that deal up.My old Shakesphere has long since seen its better days.Matter of fact not only is the entire protectice clearcoat worn off but it has pretty darn deep cracks along most all of its length.Heck I got that antenna from a buddy of mine like 6/7 years ago and it had been sitting along side his garage in the weeds for like 10 years.The IMAX is awesome though,absolutely perfect match without any adjustments.Allright much to do,the pool vac is calling my name Very Happy Peace Out...Shawn
i would have put up a 5/8 wave imax is a bleedover stick that is just a 1/4 wave
The IMAX is just till I can afford to put together a beam setup.Shawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats the cat..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the cat.....   Whats the cat..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the cat.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the birdsnest :: Basket :: Birds Nest :: Off Topic-
Jump to: