the birdsnest

cb electronics

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ok there are many more but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ok there are many more but...   6/28/2009, 4:20 am

No more Michael Jackson jokes.Theyr probably a little too racy for B.B. and hell get ticked off at me and put me in the bad boy section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok there are many more but...   6/28/2009, 12:59 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"]No more Michael Jackson jokes.Theyr probably a little too racy for B.B. and hell get ticked off at me and put me in the bad boy section. Very Happy[/quote]they are not to racy for me i dispise the faggot
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ok there are many more but...   6/28/2009, 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:
No more Michael Jackson jokes.Theyr probably a little too racy for B.B. and hell get ticked off at me and put me in the bad boy section. Very Happy
they are not to racy for me i dispise the faggot
Ok well I hate to drag her into it but.....When Farrah Fawcett passed away she went up to heaven.God told her she had been a good and honest person throughout her life and had really had it hard the last few years of her life with battling the cancer.He told her that because of this he would grant 1 wish to her...any wish.Farrah thought about this for a moment and said I wish for all the children of the world to be safe.BAM...Michael Jackson was struck dead.HAHAHA Shawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok there are many more but...   6/28/2009, 1:58 pm

Oh yeah and did you hear about the new happy meal at Mickey D's in honor of the King of Pop???? Its a piece of 50 year o0ld meat between 2- 12 year old bunzzzz Allright thats it...I could go on forever.Youve all been a great crowd,goodnight lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok there are many more but...   

Back to top Go down

Ok there are many more but...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the birdsnest :: The Fly Zone :: Outlaw's Spot-
Jump to: