the birdsnest
the birdsnest
the birdsnest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cb electronics

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
binrat

binrat

I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty
PostSubject: I can''t get along with others, so I''m here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty5/20/2009, 12:33 am

Hey guys I'm here Very Happy
besides junkies has started to give me a bad taste.

73's

binrat
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventureupwards.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty5/20/2009, 12:45 am

[quote="binrat"]Hey guys I'm here Very Happy

73's

binrat[/quote] thats why i started this forum there is none of the nasty bull here thats why we all can have fun
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty6/20/2009, 9:07 pm

binrat wrote:
Hey guys I'm here Very Happy

73's

binrat
Junkies gave me a bad taste as soon as DDD 064 and the others started getting all riled up.I got no time in my life anymore for people who use the radio or the forums as a place to vent their frustrations,inadequecies,insecurities and just plain hatred.So as such...for those who dont know[Henry does]I have completely deserted the am mode and all forums but this one.I spend most of my on air time either on 27.3850lsb or 27.555usb but do scan 40 channels below and 40 above for any interesting contacts.I landed my best catch since we have begun getting conditions the last couple months....Yesterday evening at 6:45 pm I made contact with 14 dx 181 in central France...300 miles outside of paris on 27.6150usb THAT WAS COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Allright let me get outta the way,Shawn
Back to top Go down
binrat

binrat

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty6/21/2009, 1:11 pm

outlawmobile wrote:
Yesterday evening at 6:45 pm I made contact with 14 dx 181 in central France...300 miles outside of paris on 27.6150usb THAT WAS COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Allright let me get outta the way,Shawn

Sweet! that sort of motivates you for more contacts. I have all the gear for a radio shack, but have not found the ideal room yet. When I do I'll be shouting your way.

binrat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty6/21/2009, 6:28 pm

binrat wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:
Yesterday evening at 6:45 pm I made contact with 14 dx 181 in central France...300 miles outside of paris on 27.6150usb THAT WAS COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Allright let me get outta the way,Shawn

Sweet! that sort of motivates you for more contacts. I have all the gear for a radio shack, but have not found the ideal room yet. When I do I'll be shouting your way.

binrat
Yo you need to get your act together...and now man! We have been having conditions to Canada very frequently here in Pa. lately.Shawn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty6/21/2009, 6:57 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"][quote="binrat"][quote="outlawmobile"]Yesterday evening at 6:45 pm I made contact with 14 dx 181 in central France...300 miles outside of paris on 27.6150usb THAT WAS COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Allright let me get outta the way,Shawn[/quote]

binrat[/quote] Yo you need to get your act together...and now man! We have been having conditions to Canada very frequently here in Pa. lately.Shawn[/quote] THEN I'LL HAVR TO CUT BOTH YOUR LIPS PFF lol! Twisted Evil I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty6/21/2009, 7:29 pm

Admin wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:
binrat wrote:
outlawmobile wrote:

binrat
Yo you need to get your act together...and now man! We have been having conditions to Canada very frequently here in Pa. lately.Shawn
THEN I'LL HAVR TO CUT BOTH YOUR LIPS PFF lol! Twisted Evil I love you
Hahaha you aint gonna do nothin down there in the LITTLE D lol! So just cool your jets there SKIPPY jocolor Shawn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty6/21/2009, 9:00 pm

[quote="outlawmobile"][quote="Admin"][quote="outlawmobile"][quote="binrat"][quote="outlawmobile"]Yesterday evening at 6:45 pm I made contact with 14 dx 181 in central France...300 miles outside of paris on 27.6150usb THAT WAS COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Allright let me get outta the way,Shawn[/quote]

binrat[/quote] Yo you need to get your act together...and now man! We have been having conditions to Canada very frequently here in Pa. lately.Shawn[/quote] THEN I'LL HAVR TO CUT BOTH YOUR LIPS PFF lol! Twisted Evil I love you[/quote] Hahaha you aint gonna do nothin down there in the LITTLE D lol! So just cool your jets there SKIPPY jocolor Shawn[/quote] I HEAR YAA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
binrat

binrat

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty7/24/2009, 2:35 pm

Henry,
We are slipping here. We have not tried to bug Shawn for awhile. Does anybodyhave a global map to determine directions as signal goes? If I had a direction I would set up an antenna directed towards you guys.

binrat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty7/24/2009, 9:02 pm

[quote="binrat"]Henry,
We are slipping here. We have not tried to bug Shawn for awhile. Does anybodyhave a global map to determine directions as signal goes? If I had a direction I would set up an antenna directed towards you guys.

binrat[/quote]south east
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty11/25/2009, 3:26 pm

[quote="binrat"]
outlawmobile wrote:

binr[ IT'S CAUSE OUTLAW IS A LITTLE GIRLY MAN, HE WOULD RATHER CRY THEN FIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty11/25/2009, 10:59 pm

[quote="#1-Wizzman"][quote="binrat"][quote="outlawmobile"]Yesterday evening at 6:45 pm I made contact with 14 dx 181 in central France...300 miles outside of paris on 27.6150usb THAT WAS COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! Allright let me get outta the way,Shawn[/quote]

binr[[size=24] IT'S CAUSE OUTLAW IS A LITTLE GIRLY MAN, HE WOULD RATHER CRY THEN FIGHT.[/size][/quote]welcome abourd please no fighting be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)   I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't get along with others, so I'm here to get outlaw going ;-)
Page 1 of 1