the birdsnest
the birdsnest
the birdsnest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cb electronics

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

geno's forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icecycle

geno's forum Empty
PostSubject: geno's forum   geno's forum Empty7/20/2011, 2:11 am

well it's been almost two weeks and i've not been allowed to log on gene's forum. wizzman and i were talking truth about him and his mother and his lack of respect, etc. on the radio and ever since then i've been banned from logging on, but that's ok, cause i know the truth hurts. i've been nothing but respectful on any of the posts that i've made on his forum, EVEN though i've been "tested" by pete, trying to push my buttons in regard to Bluebird and such, but i've been kind and considerate enough to hold my tounge. i consider it childish non-sense, but there's nothing i can do about it. if you can't handle the truth, then you shouldn't open your mouth about others; you automatically open yourself to critisizim. just like i said on Monkey's forum, i could go back and stoop to his level and block his ears when he trys to talk skip, but i haven't bothered him for weeks and he knows it. i stopped doing that intentionaly in order to try to stop some of the friction. so my attempt was in vain. so i haven't decided yet if i should stoop back to his level and agitate again or let it ride for another week or two.....i'll see how i feel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

geno's forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: geno's forum   geno's forum Empty7/30/2011, 8:11 pm

[quote="icecycle"]well it's been almost two weeks and i've not been allowed to log on gene's forum. wizzman and i were talking truth about him and his mother and his lack of respect, etc. on the radio and ever since then i've been banned from logging on, but that's ok, cause i know the truth hurts. i've been nothing but respectful on any of the posts that i've made on his forum, EVEN though i've been "tested" by pete, trying to push my buttons in regard to Bluebird and such, but i've been kind and considerate enough to hold my tounge. i consider it childish non-sense, but there's nothing i can do about it. if you can't handle the truth, then you shouldn't open your mouth about others; you automatically open yourself to critisizim. just like i said on Monkey's forum, i could go back and stoop to his level and block his ears when he trys to talk skip, but i haven't bothered him for weeks and he knows it. i stopped doing that intentionaly in order to try to stop some of the friction. so my attempt was in vain. so i haven't decided yet if i should stoop back to his level and agitate again or let it ride for another week or two.....i'll see how i feel.[/quote] i would would do everything in my power to make his life a horror story so go give him hell cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://skiptalke1.forumotion.com

geno's forum
Page 1 of 1